wire room specialist
Location: Springdale, OH
How would you like to get your foot in the door with one of the largest, most well known and established organizations here in the Cincinnati area? Don't wait and apply today- this will fill fast!
**MUST have Wire Room experience**
What you will be doing:
- Provide daily management and operations for sending and receiving wire transfers both domestic and international.
- Issue or delete Personal Identification Numbers.
- Data Entry (i.e. wire entry, account transactions).
- Clerical Duties (i.e. scanning, correspondence to clients).
- Participate in special projects (i.e. conversion, release, disaster recovery, audit).
- Handles internal/external telephone calls.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Processing foreign checks for collection.
- Calculating balances for overriding uncollected funds.
- Due to the operational risk associated with Wire Transfers all associates sign a Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Other duties as required.
What you will need:
- Prior clerical/data entry experience preferred.
- Customer Service experience.
- Knowledge of Word & Excel.
- Experience in a fast, accurate, deadline oriented environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline –driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform daily activities with minimal supervision.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**