tRADEMARK DOCKETING CLERK
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Would you like to work for one of the most well known and respected law firms on a national level? If yes, don't wait and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Receives requests and reviews pleadings for the purpose of identifying critical information that is entered into the firm-wide docket/calendaring system.
- Provide firm-wide support on the docketing software utilized by the firm, and supports litigation cases, as well as other practice areas, as applicable.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to docketing, and responding to inquiries regarding entries received by attorneys on their calendars.
What you need:
- Knowledge of the legal process, court operations, and federal, state and local court and administrative rules typically acquired through approximately 5 years of experience in docketing or other legal environment.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret complex documents such as court pleadings, orders, etc.
- Ability to effectively write routine reports, instruction and procedure manuals, and correspondence.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with and follow instructions from diverse individuals and to provide information with courtesy and tact in person, over the telephone and in writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively with court personnel, attorneys, staff and others on the telephone, in person, and in writing.
- Ability to occasionally work under a high level of mental effort and strain to perform the essential duties of the position. Ability to occasionally work more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position; irregular hours may be required.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**