Technical training coordinator
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Technical Training Coordinator
How would you like to become an integral team member for one of the top trusted law firms here in the Cincinnati area? Direct Hire opportunity, apply now!
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with both Human Resources and IT leadership to establish training needs for the firm's end users.
- Develop training curriculum for new and current employees and attorneys on new technology, implementations, and existing technology software and processes.
- Establish best practices in order to empower end users and improve efficiency.
- Provide recommendations to IT staff for best software settings and configuration that improve the end user experience.
What you will need:
- Microsoft Certifications preferred
- Must be able to do public speaking and prepare PowerPoint presentations on Software and Hardware
- Documentation skills; Technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**