technical business analyst
Location: Cincinnati, OH
How would you like the opportunity to work for one of the top Healthcare Systems here in the Cincinnati area? If so, don't wait and apply today for this DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
What you will be doing:
- Implementing and maintaining existing data interfaces and designing and implementing new interfaces.
- Coordination of day-to-day support and high level technical systems analysis and programming in the QNXT platform as well as all software applications and the maintaining, editing, and delivery of daily ANSI X12 File formats.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, troubleshoot, optimize, enhance and maintain EDI applications in various formats using EDI mapping tools and responsible for understanding client needs and developing processes to ensure appropriate design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation as required.
- Ongoing technical support contact performing research resolution from internal and external resources, complete special projects as assigned, and interact with internal contacts and external clients and vendors.
What you will need:
- Associate's Degree Computer Science
- 1-2 years Technical Business and 1-2 years Professional Healthcare Managed Healthcare Billing or Claims-related Environment
- Strong Development and Data Analytical skills required,
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Must have experience in developing and integrating business processes.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**