talent acquisition SPECIALIST
Location: Cincinnati, OH
CONTRACT TO HIRE
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Are you looking to join a fast paced, reputable company in the downtown Cincinnati area? Our client currently has an opening for Talent Acquisition Specialist due to company growth! Don't wait, apply right away!
What you will be doing:
- Responsibilities include sourcing candidates for specific demographic areas across several divisions. Manages recruitment activity through an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and ensures appropriate life cycle of candidates through the system and hiring process.
- Assists with the development of attraction strategy for locations within a designated geographic area.
- Maximizes the ATS for job board integration, candidate metrics, candidate movement and overall technology benefits.
- Loads open positions into the ATS and works with locations on the appropriate advertising locations for each position.
- Proactively manages candidate metrics on a daily basis in the ATS and works with locations on status issues to ensure candidates are being screened in a timely manner.
- Assists with ATS training and ongoing system changes to internal users.
- Works with location/region management regarding attraction strategy changes and workforce plans as needed.
- Reports weekly/monthly/quarterly analytics and KPI’s to manager for specific geographic area.
- Attends job fairs, recruiting and outsourcing events to attract candidates in certain areas.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field preferred
- Valid US Driver’s license with proof of personal automobile insurance coverage.
- 1 - 5 years Human Resource experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of employment law
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills, with ability to appropriately interact with employees of all levels.
- Ability to develop creative solutions and strategies regarding staffing needs
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking System functionality, social media and recruiting process workflows