Systems analyst (sql)
Location: Cincinnati, OH
CONTRACT TO HIRE
SYSTEMS ANALYST (SQL)
- Assure high quality technical delivery of projects
- Responsible for knowledge management of Information Technology systems, and ensures that deliverables are fit to purpose and meet quality requirements.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for systems/processes that fall within the responsibility of the business division.
- Working knowledge of T-SQL, SSIS and additional SQL components.
- Develops Quality Plans for each project to ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Provides input into Enterprise Architecture definition
- Provides technical input into the definition of work packages
- Define best practices related to tools, processes, and development methodologies
- Provides technical input to architecture when defining application road map
- Responsible for minor development and enhancement tasks related to systems, applications, process
- Provides and maintains documentation for systems, applications, technologies and processes specific to their business division.
- Responsible for reviewing and validating technical resource requirements for divisional IT projects
- Responsible for ensuring implementation readiness and quality of handover to the services/support organization
- Identify potential improvement opportunities for applications within the business division
- Maintain industry and technology knowledge of systems, applications, technologies and processes specific to the business division
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Working experience with T-SQL, SSIS and other SQL components
- .NET experience is a plus
- 5 or more years experience with systems analysis or software development
- One or more complete life cycle system implementations
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a self-directed work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment