system administrator- team lead
Location: Wilmington, OH
How would you like the opportunity to be a vital asset to a Fortune 500 company located right here in the Cincinnati area? Don't wait and apply today!!
**Short contract to hire**
**Cloud Platform and Automation**
What you will be doing:
- Provide daily operational support for Pivotal Cloud Foudry platform monitoring and management, high availability, creation and maintenance of automation scripts and supporting application teams.
- Establish and maintain continuous delivery pipelines for deployment of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and similar products.
- High level of analysis/troubleshooting of Cloud Environments.
- Work with Java Developers and Application Development teams to tune and monitor PCF environment.
- Work with incident management, problem management, configuration management and change.
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to the PCF platform
- Learn, deploy and document newer technologies for the potential deployment of services.
- Driving ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes.
- Install software, apply patches, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts.
- Performing hardware maintenance/repair activities.
- Support both production and non-production servers in a complex environment.
- Provide on-call support as needed.
What you need:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or equivalent experience.
- Experience with a platform as a service product such as Pivotal Cloud Factory, Heroku, AWS, or similar
- Hands on experience with BOSH, Chef or related automation tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various teams and levels of management.
- Strong understanding off system and application monitoring tools such as New Relic
- Container technology experience (e.g. Docker)
- Experience in creating, managing and maintaining the new custom build packs deployed in PCF environment.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**