system administrator (active directory)
Location: ANDERSON, OH
CONTRACT TO HIRE
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (ACTIVE DIRECTORY)
Are you looking to join one of the most reputable companies in the Cincinnati area? Are you a System Administrator who specializes in working with the Active Directory? Don't let this opportunity pass you up!
What you will be doing:
- The Active Directory (AD) Operations and Administration Team is seeking a System Administrator who will be responsible for helping to support the AD environment. This resource will provide support, implementation, and consulting services for Microsoft Active Directory systems across the enterprise.
- Enable and support the Active Directory environment
- Design, implement, and support Group Policies
- Enable and support Policy Key Infrastructure (PKI) environment
- Manage and support cross-forest trusts
- Support upgrades and lifecycle management of AD-related software and tools
- Improve AD processes and automate repetitive tasks wherever feasible.
- Fulfill service requests and resolve incidents related to Directory Services
- Provide support and administration Microsoft Office 365 / Azure Environment
- Provide support and administration of Remote Domain Controllers & File and Print Servers
- Adhere to Service Management Processes and Procedures (Change, Incident, Problem)
- Ensure customer satisfaction by consulting with Applications and other services who utilize Active Directory. Provide recommendations on best practices for integration.
- Provide after hours and on-call support as part of a rotation
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
What you will need:
Directory Services Experience (Active Directory, LDAP)
Windows and Linux Operating Systems and associated technologies
Scripting Experience (PowerShell, VBScript)
Administering PKI, DNS, DHCP, etc.
Administering AD and GPOs
BS Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or the equivalent in education and work experience.
3 - 5 Years of working experience in Directory Services or a related IT discipline