Location: Cincinnati, OH
DIRECT HIRE OR CONTRACT TO HIRE
Have you ever worked for a company that rewards exceptional performance with accelerated salary increases and promotion through increased responsibility? If you are looking for a company that truly values it's employees, don't miss out on this opportunity!
What you will be doing:
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Look to senior accountants and assistant controller or controller for any assistance needed to perform duties.
- Prepare journal entries to the general ledger for review by the assistant controller
- Responsibility for the integrity of the general ledger and modules; investigates errors and prepares journal entries to correct balances as needed.
- Assist in the monthly close process by completing all duties within assigned timeframe and proactively bringing any issues that may arise to management
- Assist with financial, bank and tax audits
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting, audit, or finance.
- CPA a plus
- Demonstrated leadership experience in Accounting
- Extensive experience in financial reporting
- Possess strong analytic skills necessary to interpret and react to key data
- Experience working with accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**