Location: Kenwood, OH
CONTRACT (3 MONTHS) TO HIRE
- First level of review for monthly balance sheet and income statement variance analysis, providing explanations to Management.
- Prepare and/or approve journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Respond to inquiries from management, auditors and other authorities regarding accounting issues, data in reports, financial information and policies and procedures related to the department.
- Identify improper entries, g/l coding and accounting treatment and take appropriate measures to rectify those errors.
- Maintain updated policies and procedures for department.
- Responsible for completion of assigned audit schedules as required for annual audit.
- Maintain and administer General Ledger system.
- Respond timely to reporting requirements from internal business partners.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years accounting or finance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Exhibit individual initiative