sENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Location: Wilmington, OH
Are you a successful IT Systems Engineer/Infrastructure Project Manager looking to get your foot in the door with a very large, reputable company? Don't wait and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Design, project management, and integration of company's infrastructure services. Includes the review, implementation, and support of projects for key infrastructure solutions.
- Responsible for and verifying hardware, operating system and security standards/roadmaps in conjunction with the Enterprise Architecture team.
- Lead project management activities associated with the implementation of hardware, software, and network configurations of new systems and/or upgrades including project planning, execution and closeout.
- Work with infrastructure teams and partner outsourced services in the development of SOPs and procedural documentation for the design, implementation, configuration, support and management of the company's infrastructure services.
- Develop project plans and coordinate Infrastructure activities related to the Manufacturing Environment with current process automation teams and outsourced partner services. Delegate tasks to internal/external resources and manage delivery of these tasks, in agreement with the site IT Managers.
What you need:
- Technical proficiency in 2 or more of the following areas: Active Directory, server, storage, backup/recovery/disaster-recovery, virtualization, imaging, networking, security, patching, and Citrix.
- Knowledge of GMP quality systems and processes is plus.
- Strong knowledge of concepts, designs, and best practices in infrastructure environments and/or cloud services with an emphasis on automated manufacturing (e.g., Rockwell/SCADA).
- Demonstrated ability to develop architecture strategies and associated roadmaps.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**