SENIOR HEALTH & SAFETY SPECIALIST
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Are you looking to join a fast paced, reputable company in the Cincinnati area? Our client currently has an opportunity for a Senior Health & Safety Specialist! Don't wait, apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Maintain and improve company Health & Safety programs to reduce potential for injuries, improve working conditions, and improve compliance.
- Lead accident and near-miss investigations and corrective action process.
- Coordinate monthly safety training programs across all locations.
- Coordinate safety committees at manufacturing locations.
- Maintain Health & Safety metrics.
- Maintain near-miss and incident reporting systems, OSHA logs, and safety procedures.
- Lead activities and manage respiratory protection program.
- Support new product development / commercialization, including new raw material approval process; product hazard and compliance reviews; and participating in Hazcom compliance processes.
- Cross-train with the Regulatory Compliance team on the software used to generate SDSs, labels, and other product compliance documents.
What you need:
- 10 years of EHS experience, with emphasis on Health & Safety program leadership.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in chemistry, engineering, IH, or similar.
- H&S program leadership experience preferred.
- Chemical industry experience preferred.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**