Location: Indianapolis, IN
How would you like to join one of the top Accounting firms in the tri-state area? Looking for a direct hire Senior Accountant that specializes in tax with a drive to want to succeed and join a remarkable team!
What you will be doing:
- Demonstrates a high level of technical proficiency, an understanding of business issues relating to complex transactions, firm software packages and the ability to use such software effectively.
- Evaluates the costs, benefits and risks of alternative solutions to client problems and/or needs.
- Proficient at preparing complex client correspondence including recommendations, technical issues, proposals, etc.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client’s business that extends beyond accounting and/or tax-related aspects.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master of Science in Accounting Degree (undergraduate degree in accounting preferred)
- 4-6 years’ of experience; public accounting experience is preferred
- Tax Background
- CPA is ideal; or willingess to obtain
- Strong skillset as it relates to: Leadership, customer service, verbal and written communication, organization, etc.
- Ability to: interact with all levels inside and outside the organization, take initiative, anticipate problems and formulate resolutions, exercise good judgment/decision making, prioritize and multi-task, work independently, etc.