Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Cincinnati, OH
The Senior Internal Auditor will report directly to the North American Director of Internal Audit. This position will have responsibility for conducting audits that are primarily focused on operations in the field locations.
This will be a high visibility role, and the Sr Auditor will interface with key executives in the various operating divisions of the company.
Travel is up to 35% and consists of training related travel and the aforementioned audits at the locations of the company operating divisions.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for all aspects of the assigned projects: analyzing and documenting processes, developing audit programs, planning/executing and reporting on audit projects, recommending sound actions and control improvements, tracking issues to closure with management.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related Business Degree. Masters in Accounting/Finance a plus.
- CPA, CIA, CFE or CMA desirable
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in either external financial auditing or internal audit focused on operational ort financial processes or combination of both. Big 4 experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial processes and the related controls.
- Self starter that can work independently with little day-to-day direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate or Expert level of knowledge regarding MS EXCEL and WORD
- Experience with JD Edwards ERP application a plus