Location: Cincinnati, OH
Have you ever worked for a company that rewards exceptional performance with accelerated salary increases and promotion through increased responsibility? If you are looking for a company that truly values it's employees, don't miss out on this opportunity!
What you will be doing:
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Prepare journal entries to the general ledger for review by the Financial Controller.
- Maintain general ledger account analysis and ensure a smooth, accurate and efficient month-end and year-end close.
- Assist in reviewing and updating the monthly close process
- Responsibility for the integrity of the general ledger and modules; investigates errors and prepares journal entries to correct balances as needed.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting, audit, or finance.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in Accounting.
- Possess strong analytic skills necessary to interpret and react to key data.
- Extensive experience in financial reporting.
- CPA a plus.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**