Location: Cincinnati, OH
How would you like to work for a company that has been named the Top Workplace (Large Company) in Cincinnati for the last 7 years? Not only is the company succeeding and growing, but it is able to do so because the employees are valued and feel as though they make a difference! Don't wait and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for completing user access requests forms accurately, completely and in a timely manner.
- Obtains approval from business owners for requests.
- Ensure termination, new hire and transfer procedures are followed and documented.
- Develops and updates written procedures for provisioning access.
- Ensure Information Security Policy and any other agreements (i.e. Remote Access) have read been signed.
- Revalidates access to systems and applications according to schedule.
- Reviews, identifies and responds to deficiencies noted in quarterly stale account report.
What you need:
- At least 2 years IT experience.
- Associate’s degree in related field or at least three or more years relevant work experience.
- Must have ACF2, RACF mainframe security administration(datasets, GSO records, rules, resources).
- Understanding of financial services and insurance industry.
- Windows 7/10/2008/2012.
- Database security administration(DB2 UDB, DB2 Z/OS, SQL Server, Oracle).
- Active Directory (Delegation of Authority, Group Policy, Organizational Units, Security Groups, Permissions).
- Mainframe experience is a plus.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**