SAP SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Wilmington, OH
Are you a SAP System Analyst who specializes in Production Planning (PP) configuration and solutions? Would you like to be a vital part of a well-known, highly recognized company? Don't wait and apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the SAP System Analyst:
- Participating in gathering requirements, including designing and providing guidance on recommendations.
- Collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes.
- Identifying, recommending and implementing scalable configuration solutions to meet business needs, while creating and updating associated documentation.
- Assisting in testing strategy for modules and leading end to end integration testing; participating in the delivery of project and minor/major releases.
- Troubleshooting and leading the evaluation and design of corrections for incidents; ensure that appropriate action is taken in a timely manner, reporting any potential SLA breaches / or other issues.
- Communicating technical and business issues/solutions to SAP management.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements for the SAP Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in SAP – PP (Production Planning) gathering requirements, configuring, customizing and support or Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience and aptitude for systems.
- Integration across other SAP modules (MM, QM, CO) or knowledge of business process integration between manufacturing, quality, warehouse, and finance.
- Integration with Demand Planning Solutions and MES solutions e.g. Werum PAS-X, a plus.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- SAP certification(s), preferred
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**