Location: West Chester, OH
- Hands-on applications expert, demonstrates thorough knowledge of defining and managing system project lifecycles (i.e. implementation and upgrades) that meet engagement objectives and budgets, including the following: integrating data points and using appropriate modelling methods to express future state requirements in both business and software terms; troubleshooting issues and recommending alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and the use of standard templates and tools. An ability and willingness to deliver a mix of technical and functional support.
- Functional and technical support for WM/ MM/ PP (80/15/5) including configuration, master data setups, troubleshooting, customization. SAP query, output control, user training, documentation, LSMW. ABAP development, debugging. EDI support are a plus.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 3-5 years of SAP experience as an implementer in WM.
- BS in Engineering or IT
- Educated in Service Management Standards, e.g. ITIL.
- Functional expertise of multiple business processes and SAP solutions related to these functions including manufacturing, customer service, logistics, finance, procurement, and planning.
- Functional knowledge of of the following modules: WM, MM, PP.
- Knowledgeable of SAP best practices of ABAP, Netweaver development including development standards, change control and version management processes.
- Understanding of KPIs and Metrics for multiple areas of SAP.
- Extensive experience in multiple or diverse environments with regard to the approaches, tools, and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and effectively dealing with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group or situational level.
- Proven direct experience with creating business change using system functionalities and major SAP modules.
- Experience in SAP project lifecycles (e.g. implementation and upgrade).
- Knowledgeable in the inter-dependencies and integration points between SAP modules.
- Experience in developing project plans and individual work plans to complete configuration and business process.
- Experience in developing / implementing test strategies (Module-, Integration- User-Acceptance and Stress-Test) and experience in developing training materials, documentation and technical teams to develop RICEFW.
- ECC 6, SAP WM-MM, LE. Proficiency with LSMW and MASS conversion tools.
- Microsoft suite; Excel is must.