regional safety & health coordinator
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Regional Safety & Health Coordinator
Are you a motivated individual, who has a passion for Safety and Health programs within an organization? How would you like to have the opportunity to manage those programs with an organization that has hundreds of locations across North America? Don't wait and apply today!!
What you will be doing:
- Provide group and location management with guidance and support regarding the effective administration of safety and health programs.
- Develop and maintain complete understanding of safety & health compliance programs, training materials and other information contained on the Safety & Health Resources website.
- Drive management efforts for assigned group/locations to prevent work-related injuries and illnesses, reduce vehicle accidents, and comply with OSHA standards.
What you need:
- Bachelor Degree plus 5 years safety experience or High School/GED diploma with 10 years full time safety experience. Master's Degree preferred; CSP/CIH preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and standards.
- Ability to recognize compliance and risk issues and situations.
- Knowledge of safety and health management systems and practices.
- Ability to recommend, develop, and implement compliance strategies and plans.
- Willingness to travel 60% of time.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**