Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Work with an integrated team of architects, engineers and project managers for central plant and packaged industrial refrigeration systems.
- Build on current knowledge of engineering by providing design services for clients throughout North America.
- This key role will develop a broad set of engineering competencies, technical design knowledge, start-up and consultation, and problem solving skills.
- Reports directly to the Manager of Refrigeration Engineering.
- Focuses on the design and integration of industrial ammonia, halocarbon, and chilled water refrigeration systems for the meat, dairy, and beverage industries.
- Responsibilities include drawing preparation, cost estimating, specification writing, project review presentations, shop drawing review, construction coordination and budget monitoring.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- BSME or related degree; EI a plus.
- Experience with Ammonia Refrigeration is a must.
- Strong background and interest in applied thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid mechanics.
- AutoCAD and Excel experience; REVIT experience a plus.
- Proven self starter with the ability to manage time, work priorities independently, and drives assignments to completion.
- Strong work ethic and leadership capabilities, has a strong desire to learn new concepts.