Location: Cincinnati, OH
Are you looking to join a fast paced, reputable company in the downtown Cincinnati area? Our client currently has an opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator due to company growth! Don't wait, apply right away!
What you will be doing:
- Responsibilities include sourcing candidates for specific demographic areas across several regions.
- Assists in researching recruiting events/opportunities.
- Manages recruitment activity through an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and ensures appropriate life cycle of candidates through the system and hiring process.
- Maximizes the ATS for job board integration, candidate metrics, candidate movement and overall technology benefits.
- Loads open positions into the ATS and enters paper applications into the ATS.
- Proactively manages candidate metrics on a daily basis in the ATS and works with locations on status issues to ensure candidates are being screened in a timely manner.
- Assists with ATS training and ongoing system changes to internal users.
- Responsible for other admin duties as assigned.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field preferred
- 1 - 5 years Human Resource experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills, with ability to appropriately interact with employees of all levels
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking System functionality and recruiting process workflows
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**