Competitive Weekly Pay, Health Benefits, Great Environment
The Recruiter is responsible for executing full and partial cycle recruitment activities relating to sourcing and screening candidates for contract and direct hire positions located in both the Cincinnati area and nationwide.
- Follow established processes and Best Practices for sourcing, recruitment and submittal of candidates including building a pipeline of qualified candidates for future positions and adhering to Candidate Ownership
- Maintain proper procedure in updating Applicant Tracking System
- Follow standard recruiting process methodology, free from errors and mistakes
- Source, review, and screen only fully qualified candidates for direct hire and contract positions.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process to meet various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Maintain daily/weekly call volume reflected in candidate submittal ratio
- Supply required number of sales leads to Business Development team each month
- Maintain professionalism and demonstrate well-versed phone skills through interaction with potential applicants
- Establish highest level of professionalism on behalf of our Clients
- Understand client industry basics, client needs and position details in order to accurately and efficiently recruit on positions
- Comprehending all recruitment processes (when applicable)
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Aquarius policies and procedures as well as the Client’s Hiring Policies
- Maintain open communication within Aquarius and report any location specific changes and/or candidate pipeline challenges to Recruiting Manager
- Create and implement employment marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers
- Utilize extensive knowledge of multiple recruiting sources with on-going revision of alternative sourcing venues.
- Nonessential Functions:
- Demonstrate flexibility in providing assistance to other Positions and/or Aquarius Divisions including needs outside regularly scheduled work hours
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or at least 3 years of recruiting and/or business operations experience.
- Prior experience in a Customer Service oriented position
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Recruiting experience in either the corporate or agency setting a plus
- Previous experience working with an Applicant Tracking System a plus
- Proven track record of success in a sales/commission environment