Location: Kenwood, OH
Pay Based on Experience -- Contract
- Assume a shared responsibility and accountability for developing and maintaining accurate and detailed accounting records. Conduct a variety of cash and non cash reconciliations, and investigate and resolve basic variances.
- Daily reconciliation of general ledger and TREC data feeds from a variety of subsystems.
- Prepare journal entries and ensure the accuracy of information through monthly analysis and reconciliation of assigned accounts and analysis and variance research for the related accounts.
- Research and reconcile assigned general ledger accounts in accordance with company policies
- Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries for related account activity
- Provide all levels of management with useful and accurate financial information on a timely basis via verbal communication or documentation by being the subject matter expert
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Finance
- 1-2 years accounting or finance experience
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines