Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Work closely with clients to identify their needs and, with the project team, develop successful solutions.
- This key role requires a professional with proven high levels of personal integrity, follow-through and the ability to get results while representing our client’s best interests.
- Reports to directly to the SVP/Project Manager.
- Leads overall direction of the company's specialized design projects.
- Assesses challenges, takes charge and executes successfully towards the overall completion of projects, maintaining rapport with clients and key contributors.
- Proactively interact with clients and the architectural, engineering and interior design teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- BA, architecture/engineering, construction management or related field
- 5+ years of experience working on large-scale facilities design projects in an industrial,
- office, retail or R&D environment; food and beverage experience a plus
- Solid knowledge of contracts (design and construction), schedules, cost estimating and the
- design process
- Proven success in developing client relationships to understand their business and advocate
- their needs
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time