PRE- CONSTRUCTION SERVICES MANAGER
Location: Columbia, SC
How would you like opportunity to be a valuable asset to a nationally recognized, reputable company that has been in business since 1963? Don't miss your chance and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Provide leadership and direction by strategically planning, directing and coordinating activities primarily pertaining to commercial design/build construction projects.
- Manage the pre-construction operations in the Southeast and collaborate with the Division VP of Construction on pre-construction projects.
- Oversee and manage the deliverables to the owner from the Pre-construction team.
- Holds overall responsibility to create and deliver accurate conceptual estimates, budgeting estimates, and hard bids for projects as well as all other pre-construction deliverables to the Owner/Client.
- Provides input on future projects; assists development on code analysis, constructability, estimating and code compliance.
- Creates project budgets early in the design phase of a project.
- Coordinates pre-construction planning with design team, contractors and clients.
What you need:
- 5-10 years recent pre-construction and estimating experience with commercial design/build construction projects.
- 4 year Engineering, Construction Management, or Architectural related degree from an accredited College or University or other related degree if supported by construction oriented course work or experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of estimating, project management and cost accounting principles and software.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**