Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Provide technical leadership with other engineers and architects on challenging projects.
- Build on current knowledge of process utility, piping, plumbing and fire protection systems by providing engineering services for clients throughout North America.
- This key role will develop a broad set of engineering competencies, technical design knowledge and problem solving skills.
- Reports directly to the Sr. VP of Engineering.
- Participates on design teams to prepare drawings and specifications for process utility and building systems such as: treated water, low and high
pressure compressed air systems, cleaning and sanitizing systems, natural gas, specialty gas systems, vacuum systems, hydraulic systems, ingredient delivery systems, high pressure hot water systems, potable and non-potable hot and cold water, sanitary and process waste and vent, storm water, and fire protection systems
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- BSME, BSMET, EI a plus
- Pressure compressed air system experience is a must
- Co-op/internship or plant or design experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, work ethic and leadership capabilities
- Intelligent contributor with a desire to learn and teach others
- Self starter with the ability to manage priorities, work independently and complete assignments on schedule