Location: Downtown Cincinnati
$15/hour -- 6 Month Contract to Hire
- The Payroll Representative is responsible for completing various payroll activities and analysis to ensure the timely and accurate completion of the processing of time & attendance, payroll, and other special projects within the organization.
- The Payroll Representative assists the payroll department (40 team members) in performing a full range of payroll processing activities, including computing wages and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, determining and correcting out of balance conditions, and processing all terminations.
- This position is responsible for the knowledge of pay practices and policies to their assigned areas.
- High school diploma
- Strong Excel skills required
- 1-2 years of Payroll experience
- ADP experience a plus!