Location: Cincinnati, OH
Direct Hire -- Competitive Pay
- All proprietary applications (in-house)
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET
- Assure high quality technical delivery of projects
- Responsible for knowledge management of Information Technology systems, and ensures that deliverables are fit to purpose and meet quality requirements.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for systems/processes that fall within the responsibility of the business division.
- Develops technical solutions, applications, and services.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and technical resource for systems, applications, technologies and processes specific to business division
- Provides Quality Assurance (QA) for systems, applications, technologies and processes specific to business division
- Develops Quality Plans for each project to ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Provides input into Enterprise Architecture definition
- Provides technical input into the definition of work packages.
- Define best practices related to tools, processes, and development methodologies.
- Provides technical input to architecture when defining application road map within company.
- Responsible for minor development and enhancement tasks related to systems, applications, process
- Provides and maintains documentation for systems, applications, technologies and processes specific to their business division.
- Responsible for reviewing and validating technical resource requirements for divisional IT projects
- Responsible for ensuring implementation readiness and quality of handover to the services/support organization.
- Identify potential improvement opportunities for applications within the business division.
- Maintain industry and technology knowledge of systems, applications, technologies and processes specific to the business division