MORTGAGE PRODUCTION OFFICER
Location: Cincinnati, OH
How would you like to work for a company that has been named the Top Workplace (Large Company) in Cincinnati for the last 7 years? Not only is the company succeeding and growing, but it is able to do so because the employees are valued and feel as though they make a difference! Don't wait and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Underwriting commercial real estate loans.
- Maintaining and creating relationships with outside brokers.
- Conducting site inspections.
- Overseeing and managing mortgage loan analysts.
- Acting as Investment Officer.
- Acting as a resource to loan closer and loan servicer.
- Other various duties as necessary to support the mortgage department’s goals and mission.
What you need:
- College degree (BBA with RE concentration preferred).
- 4 - 7 years’ experience in commercial lending, preferably within the insurance industry required .
- Must have demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key players and partners in the commercial lending industry.
- Extensive, hands-on field experience required.
- Must have an excellent understanding of, and in-depth experience with, the due diligence process used to evaluate a potential mortgage or real estate investment.
- Must have familiarity with mortgage and real estate issues in key markets throughout the United States.
- Must understand the purpose and implications of every aspect of the application commitment.
- Must have a thorough understanding of all aspects of mortgage loan underwriting.
- Should have a good working knowledge of legal and financial issues related to mortgage loans and real estate investments.
- Must know where to obtain the accurate and credible information required to effectively evaluate a potential investment.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**