Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Build on current knowledge of mechanical engineering by providing design engineering services for clients throughout North America.
- This key role will develop a broad set of engineering competencies, technical design knowledge and consultation and problem solving skills.
- Reports directly to the Sr. VP of Engineering.
- Participates on design teams to prepare drawings and specifications for HVAC systems, including critical process air handling systems, ductwork
design and installation detailing and hydronic heating & cooling systems, including steam and hot water boilers, chillers and cooling towers.
- This position will proactively interact with the engineering teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- BSME, BSMET or related degree; EI a plus.
- HVAC design experience is a must.
- Intelligent contributor; adds value, drives assignments to completion.
- Curious in nature; interacts effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to manage time and work priorities independently.
- Strong work ethic and leadership capabilities.