manager in training
Location: Cincinnati, OH
What you will be doing as the Manager In Training:
- Provide training, coaching, and overall support of the performance of your team.
- Deliver any service necessary to ensure your customers leave satisfied every visit.
- Work with your management team to accomplish location goals and tasks including revenue and finances, inventory, hiring, staff scheduling, customer satisfaction, safety, and other production goals.
- Execute daily preventative maintenance, repairs, and oversee quality and cleanliness of the equipment and outside property.
- Participate in a structured management training program and continue learning skills or knowledge not already mastered.
- Prepare to work a targeted 40-45 hours/ 5 day work week.
What you will need as the Manager In Training:
- Must have either two years of professional management/leadership experience, a degree in management, organizational leadership, or a similar area of study, or a combination of experience and education.
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to work in an outside environment for long periods of time.
- The ability to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
What you will get as the Manager In Training:
- Group health, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401k retirement plan with a company match.
- Paid Time Off plus 6 paid holidays per year.
- Tuition Reimbursement program.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**