LITIGATION SERVICES SPECIALIST
Location: Cincinnati, OH
CONTRACT TO HIRE
Litigation Services Specialist
Are you looking to join one of the most reputable companies in the Cincinnati area? Are you a Litigation Services Specialist that is looking to get your foot in the door and grow within an organization? Don't let this opportunity pass you up!
What you will be doing:
- Reviews and analyzes law firm invoices for compliance with the Company guidelines.
- Participates in determining if invoices are reasonable for the legal work performed.
- Enters edits into the system and finalizes coded invoices where no additional information is need from the law firm.
- Performs intake work on law firm invoices into the bill review software.
What you will need:
- All candidates must have a Paralegal Certificate. A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- 6 months to 2 years of paralegal work in a law firm and/or bill review experience.
- Above average communication and analysis skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in Litigation Advisor or comparable bill review software preferred.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**