LITIGATION DOCKETING ANALYST
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Would you like to work for one of the most well known and respected law firms on a national level? If yes, don't wait and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Reads and interprets various documents to extract critical events for docketing.
- Creates new events and updates existing events in CompuLaw from notifications and requests received for docketing. Manually calculates dates as needed.
- Maintains the accuracy of data pertaining to the matters managed within the CompuLaw software.
- Interacts with court personnel, attorneys and staff in a professional manner to obtain and provide data, answer questions, and resolve problems.
- Prepares, processes and generates routine and special reports for distribution as needed.
- Researches and keeps up-to-date on developments and changes in court procedures for various jurisdictions
What you will need:
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 3-5+ years of experience working with CompuLaw in a docketing role
- Experience working in a law firm, corporation, or government environmen
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**