LEAD APPLICATION ENGINEER
Location: Cincinnati, OH
How would you like the opportunity to work for one of the top Healthcare Systems here in the Cincinnati area? If so, don't wait and apply today for this DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
What you will be doing:
- Perform high level technical systems analysis and programming in one or more specialized phases of applications.
- Delegate the responsibility and accountability of managing the application portion of projects from concept to completion.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Responsible for understanding customer needs and processes to ensure maximum utilization of automation and system availability.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Work with other Information System teams to ensure the performance of underlying technical infrastructure and software utilization.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree Information Systems Other relevant fields of study.
- 4-5 years in a related field SPECIALIZED
- Flexible/adaptable learning and understanding new technologies.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**