Intellectual property legal assistant
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Are you looking to join one of the top Law Firms in the Indianapolis, IN area? Our client currently has an opportunity for an Intellectual Property Legal Assistant! Don't wait, apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Exhibits outstanding client service orientation in greeting guests, scheduling meetings, and conducting telephone conferences.
- Displays a strong attention to detail.
- Proactively supports attorneys.
- Responds to requests with a sense of urgency and effectively prioritizes work.
- Prepares and reviews letters and memoranda according to Firm standards using word processing and document management systems.
- Proactively monitors deadlines.
- Processes requests for payment and reimbursements.
What you need:
- 3+ years experience with Intellectual Property legal work.
- Higher education or coursework related to the legal industry preferred.
- Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**