Location: Springdale, OH
How would you like to be in a position where you are able to do what you love while working for a great company? Don't pass up this opportunity and apply today! They are looking to fill this immediately!
What you will be doing:
- Proposes instructional strategies and media in collaboration with L&D Manager.
- Convert PowerPoints to Lectora.
- Uses adult learning principles/theory to create or participate in the creation of learning
- solutions types (classroom, eLearning, job aids, performance support, synchronous
- learning, etc.).
- Designs small/moderate learning solutions that are practical for the business environment and demonstrate learning as a way to drive performance improvement.
- Participates in the creation of learning solutions of medium/high complex learning
- solutions that embrace interactive learning, defined as actively engaging a learner's
- cognitive curiosity.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields or combination of equivalent related experiences.
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Intermediate level skills using Industry standard graphic design tools.
- Minimum of 3-5 years related work experience with design experience in eLearning synchronous/asynchronous learning, and instructor lead.
- Skilled in Lectora, Snagit and Flash.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**