Location: Cincinnati, OH
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, reputable company? Don't wait and apply today!
What you will be doing:
- Project manage and implement Paycor HRIS, including automation of benefits enrollment, time off tracking, new hire onboarding and employee data.
- Assist with New Hire/Orientation Process, including background checks, new hire information and set-up.
- Process enrollment and termination of employee benefits.
- Partner with the accounting team to process benefits bills and submit overtime records
- Interface with all third party benefits providers.
- FMLA/Disability/COBRA/ACA Administration.
- Data management for Retirement Savings Plan contributions
- Support the Firm’s health and wellness initiatives.
- Assist with the firm's charitable and community service initiatives and collection of campaign data.
- Purchase gift cards for the Firm’s anniversary/rewards/campaigns.
What you need:
- Previous experience working with an HRIS. Paycor experience a plus.
- Internship or other prior work experience in an HR role.
- Previous exposure to benefits plans or benefits administration
- 4 year college degree. HR concentration or coursework preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and superior time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**