Location: Capitol Heights, MD
- Handling all contractual services to include administrative functions, operations, information systems, parts purchasing, and inventory control.
- Ensuring compliance of all company procedures and policies
- Ensuring services are provided within budget and action plans developed and implemented to improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintaining company and contractual assets (vehicles, facilities, inventories, tools, and equipment).
- Ensuring compliance of local, state, and federal laws and regulation (EPA, OSHA, DOT, ADA, and EEOC).
- Analyzing, preparing, and developing budgets and forecasts.
- Assessing resource needs, problems, trends and plans accordingly.
- Developing action plans to ensure customer retention.
- Assuring a safe working environment.
- Providing and promotes effective communications with customers.
- Providing leadership and guidance to develop location and company bench strength.
- Establishing training goals and requirements for all personnel.
- Satisfying client, corporate, and contractual reporting requirements and needs.
- Assisting in technical sales support and develops sales leads.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license
- 7-10 years of paratransit experience(medium to large 200+) operations