Location: Chicago, IL
- Plan, direct and manage the activities of a call center.
- Maintain contractual compliance and client agency satisfaction.
- Ensure adequate staffing and leads to location team towards excellence.
- Directly supervise staff and oversee all HR actions for the division, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, termination, etc.
- Monitor call center statistics including call volume, average hold time, percent answered, etc.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports, along with statistical reports.
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly financial forecasts, including Profit & Loss statements.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- BA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of management and supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of call center operations and administrative functions.
- Thorough knowledge of managed care organization.
- Considerable knowledge of affirmative action and EEO procedures.