Fraud Detection Analyst
Location: Mason, OH
Direct Hire -- $35,000/year
- As a Fraud Detection Analyst, you will be working in an Inbound / outbound call environment focusing on preventing losses resulting from fraudulent transactions.
- You will work under general supervision and demonstrate subjective judgment capability to review and/or investigate various suspected fraud activity reports.
- The main job responsibility will be taking proactive measures to prevent losses through blocking General Purpose Reloadable Pre-Paid Cards, analyzing suspicious account activity and properly reporting and categorizing activity that has created loss exposure.
- You will operate in a team environment and will communicate directly with customers as a primary component of your job responsibility.
- You will also rely upon effective relationships with Customer Service, Compliance, and other representatives from various lines of business.
- Must have an upbeat, positive personality.
- Must be able to multi-task and stay organized under pressure.