Location: Doylestown, PA
Are you self motivated individual, who loves to be out in the field recruiting and helping others progress in their career? If yes, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What you will be doing:
- Works under direct supervision to ensure that nonexempt and entry to mid level positions are filled rapidly with high caliber candidates.
- Builds the reputation of the recruiting group as a valuable internal resource for all issues surrounding candidate selection process.
- Develops pools of candidates for open positions from a variety of sources.
- Ensures recruiting goals are achieved for each assignment.
- Performs telephone screens and in depth face-to-face interviews of candidates.
- Refers candidates to hiring managers for interviews and follows up with hiring manager on applicant status.
- Prepares offer paperwork for hiring managers.
- Researches, identifies, and establishes business relationships with recruiting sources in local communities.
- Prepares recruiting reports and identifies recruiting trends, sources, etc.
- Represents the organization at trade shows and job fairs.
- Maintains database of recruiting data.
What you need:
- 2-4 years of job-related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness, generate suggestions for improving work, and develop innovative approaches and ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, record-keeping, and follow-up skills.
- Willing to work under tight deadlines and maintain exceptional judgment and discretion regarding sensitive matters.
- Work with the highest standards of integrity.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**