Location: Chicago, IL
CONTRACT TO HIRE
- Develops pools of candidates for open positions from a variety of sources.
- Ensures recruiting goals are achieved for each assignment.
- Performs telephone screens and in depth face-to-face interviews of candidates.
- Refers candidates to hiring managers for interviews and follows up with hiring manager on applicant status.
- Prepares offer paperwork for hiring managers.
- Keeps position folders to company standards.
- Researches, identifies, and establishes business relationships with recruiting sources in local communities.
- Prepares recruiting reports and identifies recruiting trends, sources, etc.
- Represents the organization at trade shows and job fairs.
- Maintains database of recruiting data.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 2-4 years of job-related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness, generate suggestions for improving work, and develop innovative approaches and ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, record-keeping, and follow-up skills.
- Willing to work under tight deadlines and maintain exceptional judgment and discretion regarding sensitive matters.
- Work with the highest standards of integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, management, English, or related field.