E-COMMERCE AMAZON COORDINATOR
Location: West Chester, OH
Contract to Hire
E-Commerce Amazon Coordinator
- Create listing templates for feeds to Amazon.
- Upload completed templates into Amazon. Retrieve processing reports from Amazon. Make sure that all products have brand registry applied.
- Troubleshoot any errors resulting from product listings.
- Maintain listings issues such as, but not limited to, suppressed images, stranded items, and catalog errors.
- Enter Amazon sales orders shipments into Amazon Seller Central. Enter sales order quantities, split shipments and create packing slips before sending to the Distribution Center for fulfillment.
- Create RMAs for Returned Merchandise from Amazon on a weekly basis.
- Maintain Shipping discrepancies by defining the issues internally and then reconciling them with Amazon.
- Manage open cases in Amazon Seller Central. Provide data or information requested by seller support, follow instructions provided by seller support to fix listings, and close cases appropriately.
- Update/Assign Replenishment Alerts and set replenishment alerts for each size variation to alert when stock is low.
- Create Sales feeds for Aged products. Maintain sales calendar and update sales based on E-Commerce Supervisors direction.
- Create and maintain expiring, renewing, new licenses on Amazon platforms. Create calendar for sell off dates and create removal orders for any expired stock.
- Update Mapwatch: add new stock styles and remove closeouts.
- Watch Mapwatch violations for MAC violations and for counterfeit sellers. Work with the E-Commerce Supervisor to get this violations fixed.
- Answer Customer Services messages through Amazon Seller Central in a timely and efficient manner.
- Enter sales order for pre-orders for all E-Commerce platform.
- Work with the Catalog Coordinator to make sure all items uploaded to Amazon are imported into the E-Commerce backend.
- Any additional tasks, as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Minimum of two (2) years sales support, ecommerce, customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Experience within the Amazon Platform (Seller Central).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience using an ERP system is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.