Location: Capitol Heights, MD
- Manages operations of 165 vehicles with 330 drivers and relationships with our client.
- Handling all contractual services to include administrative functions, operations, information systems, parts purchasing, and inventory control.
- Ensuring compliance of all company procedures and policies
- Ensuring services are provided within budget and action plans developed and implemented to improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintaining company and contractual assets (vehicles, facilities, inventories, tools, and equipment).
- Ensuring compliance of local, state, and federal laws and regulation (EPA, OSHA, DOT, ADA, and EEOC).
- Analyzing, preparing, and developing budgets and forecasts.
- Assessing resource needs, problems, trends and plans accordingly.
- Developing action plans to ensure customer retention.
- Assuring a safe working environment.
- Providing and promotes effective communications with customers.
- Providing leadership and guidance to develop location and company bench strength.
- Establishing training goals and requirements for all personnel.
- Assisting in technical sales support and develops sales leads
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor's degree (or five additional years of public transit experience)
- Valid driver's license
- 7 years of paratransit experience with 5 years of management experience of large urban ADA paratransit service
- Proven record of handling multiple responsibilities
- Must be proficient in Trapeze
- Solid computer skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Successful track record in managing budgets and P&L responsibility