dIRECTOR OF manufacturing
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Director of Manufacturing
Are you looking to become a valued asset to a well-established (1920) company here in the Cincinnati area? Our client is looking for a direct hire Director of Manufacturing that has experience in the chemical industry! Apply now!
***MUST HAVE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE***
What you will be doing:
- Strategy and execution of all manufacturing activities, including workforce management, budget and cost management, Safety, Health, and Environmental compliance, and efficient capital deployment.
- Lead the development and implementation of regional cross-functional plans, engage as the regional liaison to all businesses segments operating within the region, ensure the adoption of best practices, alignment to broader company operating principles, and will facilitate the development and movement of talent.
- Directs regional efforts to achieve highest levels of customer service, including new product manufacturing, on time delivery, and quality requirements
- Ensures that global capital execution processes are in place in each plant and projects are executed on time and within budget
What you need:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing management
- Proven ability to manage & develop budgets; ability in capital planning & management
- Experience driving change through continuous improvement management systems (such as Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.)
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**