director of enterprise risk program
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Director of Enterprise Risk Program
How would you like to work for a company that has been named the Top Workplace (Large Company) in Cincinnati for the last 7 years? Not only is the company succeeding and growing, but it is able to do so because the employees are valued and feel as though they make a difference!
What you will be doing:
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist in the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company's enterprise risks.
- Assists in establishing the Enterprise Risk Management architecture for the company.
- Assists in the development of Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to identify, measure, analyze and report enterprise risks.
- Manages the ERM process to monitor and assess risk management policies and strategies for compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
What you will need:
- 7+ Years ERM Leadership Experience in financial services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or other risk management associated field.
- Clear understanding of risk management trends, methodologies, reporting (management, board and regulatory) and emerging risks.
- Proven track record as a subject matter expert.
- Professional Certification (Either Actuarial, Accounting and Finance, or ERM).
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**