Location: Bronx, NY
DIESEL TECHNICIAN *****$3,000 Sign-On Bonus! (conditions apply)*****
- Performing vehicle maintenance to company standards.
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
- Continuous ASE re-certification to remain in job classification.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license; CDL preferred
- At least 5 years of direct heavy duty diesel repair experience
- ASE Certifications are preferred.