Location: Cincinnati, OH
What you will be doing:
- The Systems Administrator installs, configures, and maintains the organization's LAN server and workstations.
- This position acts as primary organizational interface with vendor and provides internal analysis and support.
- Oversee the planning, installation, control, and maintenance of personal computers within the company.
- Analyzes business needs and new technology and makes recommendations.
- Printer Management
- Phone Support
- Hardware & Software Ordering and Support
- Support Hardware and Software needed for Convention and Annual Training
- Verizon Wireless Phone Support
- MS Exchange Administrator
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure; allocating network resources
- Purchase Approved Hardware and Software.
- Setting up server user accounts, permissions and passwords
What you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required work experience
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- 3 or more years of work experience as Systems Administrator
- Experience with Exchange, Printer Management, Verizon Phone Support, and Active Directory.
- Maintains a good working relationship with co-workers and other employees
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet and respond quickly, as well as, re-prioritize to meet ever changing needs.
** CALL AQUARIUS TODAY AND WE WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS- 513-247-0750**