department supervisor/dRIVER RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
Location: Cincinnati, OH
DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR/DRIVER RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
How would you like to join a fun, interactive team as the Department Supervisor- Motor Coach Driver Relations Management? You will have the opportunity to come into the organization and make a vital difference across supervising employees and all training programs!
What you will be doing:
- Under the general supervision of the General Manager, the Department Supervisor has the primary responsibility of overseeing the fleet of CDL employees but also plays an integral part of ensuring daily tasks are on schedule.
- Training of CDL passenger endorsed personnel to operate our fleet and equipment.
- Assist in personnel reviews and performance development plans of our CDL passenger endorsed personnel.
- Handling team oriented tasks (i.e. quoting, confirming, etc.), but also managing ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Communicating with customers and internal staff members on trip details (i.e. work with the garage staff to ensure trip details are communicated effectively).
- Ensuring we are utilizing our driver log software on a daily basis to ensure compliance and a high standard of work.
- Ensuring we are using our trip managing software effectively and routinely across the team.
- Knowledge of our pricing structure of our transportation services to assist the reservations team to quote and confirm charter trips.
- Handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls and emails with an emphasis on service to our customers.
What you need:
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Computer literacy with MS Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and with others
- Ability to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to supervise individuals and a team