Location: Cincinnati, OH
- A service-oriented professional with highly developed leadership qualities to head the manufacturing engineering department.
- Provide consulting services to food processing clients throughout North America by bringing expertise in the food manufacturing industry.
- This key role will require someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to deliver exceptional service to the firm’s food & beverage manufacturing clients and develop new client relationships intended for long-term partnerships.
- Serve as the department’s technical leader and contribute directly to an innovative forward-thinking model of excellence.
- This leader will manage a growing department and report directly to the SVP/Director of Engineering.
- Lead design teams with emphasis on plant layout and material flow, food manufacturing and packaging equipment, and materials handling and storage systems from concept to commissioning.
- Work with senior team leaders on conceptual layouts, design studies and construction drawings and specifications.
- Proactively interact with the multi-discipline teams and mentor junior engineers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- B.S. degree in manufacturing, industrial, mechanical or related engineering; PE a plus
- 10+ years’ design and quality control experience in medium and/or high-speed packaging and materials handling; food & beverage/pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Demonstrated success in blending strong technical skills with building excellent client and vendor relations
- Intelligent contributor: adds value, drives assignments to completion